Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A Pocketful of Memories

The slog of putting words to my emotions was getting to be too much today. My words are painful for you to read; they are equally as painful for me. I read my post from last night, cried, then decided today is about pictures. After preschool Maya climbed into the car and picked up the picture of Chris she left in there several weeks ago and gave him a big kiss. So today, I look at my pictures and remember the man I love..here's a big cyber kiss babe.

Lil' Chris and his brothers


Two things Chris always talked about in regard to growing up in Skykomish...fishing and basketball.

To Cheryl I owe my eternal gratitude and she knows why.


One of our first pictures taken together...November 2003. Ironically taken in the same hall I rented for his Life Celebration.




November 2004...trip of a life time


I Do's and First Dances.... April 2005


Maui Honeymoon



A trip to Paris (Dec 2006)and Chris with 'his girl' Cally


The birth of Chris' baby girl, Maya Elizabeth, April 24, 2007


Memories with Maya



A baby boy, Owen Michael, July 18, 2009.



Everyone in a seat, September 2009



November 2009, December 2009, April 2010



Summer Fun, 2010



Brent & Chris, July 2010



Fall 2010


What normal used to look like....



Last, a video. My heart can feel his spirit when I hear this laugh.

7 comments:

  1. I remember your first picture with him, and remembering how happy you were to put it up. T and I always talked about how happy you were, and how he had a precious baby face.. He loves you so much!

    <3 Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one deserves a "like" button. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He lived a lot in his short time. :) I think it is the hardest to be left behind...for him, he had a beautiful life and he knew it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet, Bri.

    Couldn't have said it better, Heather...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I push the LOVE button. My heart is warm for you and your babies today. I read your blog everyday. I wish this had never happened to you and so unfair and unnecessary , but know it has not been for nothing. Your journey in this tragic event has helped me empathize with my sister's situation so much more. Sometimes something happens to someone so close to you, that it is too painful to truly face. This has been me, sadly, with my sister and my bro-in-laws tragedy. I thank u, admire u, and pray 4u. XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing Sabrina. I love hearing his laugh again. But it's bitter-sweet isn't it? It makes me smile and cry at the same time.
    Lora

    ReplyDelete