Sunday, January 30, 2011

Mortgage Visits

July 3, 2010 (I have posted this one before...but I love it)
It happened after all. 

On Saturday morning I got up and read my email to find a message from a girl who is an acquaintance from over the years.  Our paths have crossed on and off from attending high school together to meeting up at a mommy's group then she refinanced our mortgage while her husband redid the siding on my house.  I have seen her many times over the past 3 years though Chris never actually met her in person.

The previous night this girl, OK so she's technically a woman, had a dream about Chris and me and...our mortgage.  Weird, right?  She emailed the next morning because she felt like Chris was asking her to check to see if I needed any help getting our house documents in order.

The night she had the dream I had written a post about feeling like there was a lack of communication from the other side so I had stopped asking for the reassurance.  She had not read my blog until after she had the dream and woke up thinking about us.

In the end, who knows, right?  I found it intriguing and it made me really think about the way our universe works.  Since Chris' death I have done a great amount of reading in regard to the other side and spiritual beliefs as well as spirit communication.  The jury really is still out on whether I believe Chris is able to communicate with us.  However, this experience has me once again questioning the possibility.  This is especially in light of the fact this same girl felt she had visits from a former co-worker who passed away several years ago.  I suppose it begs the question, does Chris know she had a former visit?  Did he see this as a way to communicate because he knew she felt strongly about her previous experiences?  If only the answers were so easy to ascertain. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment