Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Other Stuff

A couple side notes from today that I couldn't find a place for in my other post:

1.  Owen is 33.5 inches and 27 lbs 9.5 oz.
2.  He didn't cry when he got his shot...at all though he flinched and made a sad face.
3.  Owen has PEED ON THE POTTY 3 times in the past 2 days. 
4.  Maya remembered Chris taking her on a 'date' to Haggen to have Mac n Cheese when we drove by the store.
5.  I have people I know intimately as well as acquaintances bringing me meals and I LOVE YOU ALL for helping me out.  I feel a bit like a loser needing help...no worries I try to only let it be a fleeting thought.
6.  Owen's language skills are not lacking quite as much as I thought they were...in fact not at all according to the doctor.
7.  It's so sunny that I realized I need to really scrub my windows.
8.  Widowhood is slightly like a midlife crisis.  Today I offed to go skinny dipping in Green Lake with a friend. 

6 comments:

  1. Awesome for Mister Owen! Way to go buddy!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well to start off, CONGRATULATIONS to the big boy on all of his accomplishments, I mean really going potty, and not crying at shots is a huge feet.
    Now I will follow with, you should going skinny dipping, then you can blame it on your current state of "HOT MESS"... <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go Owen! I'm loving #3 & #6!!

    And, #8. Go Bri! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have to wait until it gets really dark :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad about Mr "Big Boy" Owen. Sad about the "Hot Mess" Love you all

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely yes on the skinny dipping...although Green Lake is kind of...green and slimy. :)

    ReplyDelete