Tuesday, October 5, 2010

sinking in...

Owen has learned how to get in to the bathroom sink (from Maya's step stool) and man is he fast! As soon as he hears Maya's bathroom door open he is moving as fast as his little legs will take him. Mostly he likes to stand on the stool and 'brush' his teeth with his Cars toothbrush. Generally he holds it under the water, sucks on it, holds it under the water, sucks on it and so forth (though I take a minute to get a few really brushes in). Today I went down to the basement to switch out laundry loads and heard the water turn on in the bathroom upstairs. I thought it was Maya, but it wasn't...it was Mr. Owen. On a side note, the fact he kept turning the water on scared me a bit and made me double check the temperature of our water heater!

2 comments:

  1. I started to watch this and the girls ran over to see what it was. I had to hide it really quickly because I was sure that they would try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! That's exactly how Owen learns all his new antics...from watching his big sister! I am trying to video him 'jumping' (translated as falling) from the dog crate on to the couch...Maya jumps it and he follows suite. Luckily it's pretty close together.

    ReplyDelete