Thursday, October 7, 2010

The Little Mermaid

As we were driving to swim lessons Maya was sitting in the back of the car saying: "Alan Menken, Jodi Benson, Howard Ashman, Pat Carroll....". I, confused, asked Chris what she was talking about. Then it dawned on me; we were listening to the soundtrack from The Little Mermaid and the opening title song was playing. Whenever we watch movies Maya requires we read her the names on the screen. I'm really not sure why but it makes me giggle when she asks. It's slightly amusing to try to read all the names before they leave the screen. Anyway, turns out Maya has memorized some of them from the Little Mermaid that are onscreen during the title song.

2 comments:

  1. Oh. my. goodness. That rocks! I love it! I can't stop laughing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's such a goofball! I am always surprised at her memory!

    ReplyDelete