Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Open doors

Owen has discovered how to open doors...he is mostly interested in the bathroom door. Eeeek! Today Maya went in to use the bathroom and I walked upstairs to find Owen in there playing with his toothbrush (though he thankfully wasn't in the sink). After telling her she needed to remember to close the door so Owen doesn't come in she informed me that he opened it all by himself. Admittedly, I didn't believe her (bad mommy!). However, shortly after I witnessed it myself. He truly has taken my baby proofing on as his personal mission to conquer. Not really sure how to keep him out yet not deny Maya access.

2 comments:

  1. That's always tough. Let Maya be independent yet keep Mr Owen out of "trouble". Someday it will make you laugh. Maybe not now but someday. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least right now he makes enough noise trying to get the door open that it alerts me pretty quickly. My other issue is Maya isn't always on the early side of using the bathroom...

    ReplyDelete