Thursday, September 24, 2009

Where is my prince?


Yesterday when we got home from our play date there was a large package from Disney waiting on our porch which contained Maya's costume for Halloween. She chose to be Snow White and we were eagerly waiting for the box to come. Maya couldn't wait to try it on! With glitter everywhere, she spun around our living room ecstatic about her dress. She couldn't wait to show Chris when he got home. After her nap, her first question was, where is my Snow White? Once again, with glitter flying all over my living room she spun around to show her daddy her new costume then stopped dead in her tracks and asked, 'where's my prince.' Gosh, I love that girl! On the other hand, the fact that she was seeking a male companion at 2 1/2 scares the bejeezes out of me!

1 comment:

  1. Well... if she's looking for him now, maybe she'll give him up for a few year (uh, maybe between the ages of 11 - 24)... Maybe?

    ReplyDelete