Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Birthday Pony Cake




In the days leading up to Chris' birthday I kept telling Maya that it was going to be daddy's birthday on Thursday and that we were going to have a little party with the 4 of us. She insisted that daddy wanted a pony cake. We kept telling her that the person whose birthday it is gets to choose what kind of cake they want. Come Thursday...Maya is sick with 102 degree temperature. Chris did, however, get to stay home from work on his birthday but it was only to keep our 2 week old away from our 2 1/2 year old. In the end, I went out that morning to get Chris a cake and ran by Target to get some My Little Pony decorations for the cake (Chris insisted). So, maybe this is more about my husband than my kids. If you look at the picture of Chris and Maya looking at the cake you'll see that he not only has a pony cake BUT that he also forgot to take off the necklace he was wearing while playing dress up with Maya. I love that guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment