Thursday, April 22, 2010

Standing Tall

Owen has been pulling himself up on EVERYTHING for almost a month. He is so darn proud of himself and it has reminded me how unbaby proofed we had become. I just love that when I go in to get him in the morning he's bee bopping up and down excited to see me, reaching his arms out to be picked up. He is such a happy baby and pretty easy natured. I was telling Maya today that we were going to need to help Owen learn how to talk. It's a little ways out (he just turned 9 months this week) but she started by trying to teach him the word 'bird.' She even insisted he was trying to say it but it was very hard for him. She and I spent the day telling him the names of things he was playing with or looking at. She really is a good big sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment