Thursday, April 22, 2010

If I Were a Human Being!

Maya loves the music from The Princess and the Frog. We listen to it either on my IPOD or on our stereo at least twice a day (usually more, lol). Maya especially loves the song If I Were a Human Being by Louis the alligator. In the song there are three characters singing: Louis, Prince Naveen & Tiana. One day as we were listening to the music she decided that I was Louis, Chris was Naveen and she, of course, was Tiana. She then told us we were to dance 'our parts'. During each persons turn the others were to sit on the couch and clap and cheer for the dancer. It's pretty amusing but it makes her smile and laugh. Owen even gets in on the bouncing (he's Ray, by the way). Maya knows every song on the CD and most of the words too. I would post pictures but you really don't want to see me getting my groove on. Maya's love for music is so awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment