Thursday, March 11, 2010

My Kids?

Today, after our music class, Maya asked if we could go to a restaurant. We don't often eat out nor does she really ever request to eat out so I indulged her idea. We went to Neapolis in Lake Stevens and ordered a cheese pizza and a Greek salad to share. I fed Owen while she drew a picture of her Minni Mouse she had brought in then she looked out the window next to our table and told me all about the different cars and people she could see. After we ate and paid the waitress came back over to tell me how well behaved my children were. It's one of those moments that you look around and say, yes, they were awesome today! It's nice when all the pieces fall in to place and we can have a fun lunch out at a restaurant where we can get food that's actually good for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment