Friday, March 12, 2010

It's a Show!

Today Maya told me to take my seat because the show was about to start. I was a bit puzzled because I had been sitting on the floor playing with Owen while she was playing with her music box next to us. Owen and I took our seats and she stood in front of the fire place and said "The show is about to begin. Tinkerbell is about to come. Her friends Silvermist, Terrance and Rosetta are about to come. Tinkerbell will be a show. First we have to wait for the flowers to grow." I was trying not to giggle as she spoke really loudly and inadvertently rhymed. She then walked behind the couch Owen and I were sitting on and said "clap mommy." So we did. She did this a few more times then we pretended to watch the giant flowers grow in our living room. Love the creativity. We go to a children's show called Cyndi Soup and the Thumbs Up Puppeteers at a theater in Snohomish the last Friday of each month which she loves! I think she was trying to emulate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment