Friday, March 12, 2010

5:01 a.m.

This morning Owen decided to make his presence known at 5:01 a.m. He is an early bird but this is super duper early for even him. He more of a 6 a.m. waker. Ugh, too bad I'm not. I listened to him talk to himself and fuss off and on for about 30 minutes until my luck ran out and Maya woke up. I went and laid with her for a few until he got really worked up. I tucked Maya back in and went into his pitch black room only to feel around the bed for him and find him sitting up. Poor kid got hit in the face while I was trying to find him. I think he sat himself up and couldn't figure out how to lay back down and tuck himself in. Funny, but not. I ended up rocking him so he would relax and then he slept til almost 7. I've only caught the end of him pushing himself up from his belly to his booty once but he's now done it twice in his crib. I'm hoping he gets over the excitement of the triumph soon so he's not doing it before the sun has come up any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment