Thursday, November 5, 2009

Disney on Ice



Tonight I took Maya to see Disney on Ice with out good friend Katie and her daughter Emilie who is also 2 1/2. Maya had a blast! Before hand we got to see 3 'real' princess dresses and then we got to wave to both Cinderella and Princess Tiana. I wasn't sure what Maya would think of the ice show but she loved it. We got to see characters from Cars, The Lion King, The Little Mermaid and Tinkerbell. Of course we also saw Mickey with his friends Minnie, Daisy, Donald and Goofy. I didn't manage to catch a picture of both girls but got one with Maya after the show as well as a funny one which made me think of the way she will most likely look at me when she's 15 and annoyed. She was busy eating popcorn and I think a little tired of me taking pictures. Overall, she had so much fun. It's nice being able to take her to do some things by ourselves. She's been so great with Owen but I know the jealousy errupts when she doesn't get much alone time with both me and Chris so it's nice to sneak these things in.

No comments:

Post a Comment