Thursday, November 4, 2010

Disney On Ice

Tonight Maya and I went on a little 'girls night out' with a group of 17 girlies, 1toddler boy and 1 infant boy to see Disney on Ice Celebrations! Maya was so excited. On Monday we saw a commercial on TV and Maya told me she wanted to go. So, I told her ok. She just about flipped! I hadn't really mentioned we had tickets before, ha ha. Our night started off with a walk through all the very overpriced merchandise where we settled on some cotton candy and water.

Our friends joined us and the show started with some of our favorite characters: Alice & the Mad Hatter, Mickey & Minnie, Ariel & Prince Eric, etc. Maya was in awe! It was also nice that the show was completely different than last year not to mention that it seemed to have better choreographed skating and fewer 'skits.'


During the intermission I tried to get a few group pictures...very unsuccessfully! I did get a pretty cute picture of Maya, however.



For the second half of the show we had played musical chairs and Maya, Charissa, Sarah and Avery shared two chairs. They were incredibly engrossed in the show and Charissa got caught up in cheering on the skaters!



As the celebrations came to a close, we saw Goofy dressed as Santa and 'snow' falling from the skies thanks to Tinkerbell! Maya had a great time and couldn't wait to get home and show daddy all the pictures we took. I had a great time to; nothing like making awesome memories with my best girl!


1 comment: