Friday, September 24, 2010

What is that thing?

Today we went to downtown Seattle to go to the Aquarium with our friends (Owen's first time..but I forget my camera so I don't have a single picture to post). We go in to Seattle about once or twice a month but mostly it's only to the zoo so we don't get to really see the city. Today we drove by Seattle Center and saw the Space Needle and EMP. As we were driving by Maya first asked (in reference to EMP) "Is it soft and squishy mommy?" After a little laugh I explained it's made out of metal but looks very curvy. Then she exclaimed "What is that thing gong up the Space Noodle?!" It was the elevator but obviously the bigger giggle was from the giant Space Noodle in downtown Seattle. Such a silly goose. I love when she calls things by the wrong name...like the Pumpkin Pie where we go to get our pumpkins at Halloween. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment