Sunday, January 31, 2010

He's Growing What?


Owen has been drooling and chewing on everything for the past month and Maya is continually asking what he's doing and why. If I'm standing next to him he'll lean over and chew on my jeans, chew on my feet, chew, chew, chew on just about anything he can get in to his mouth. I have been telling Maya he's growing teeth so she always wants to look. Today I was tickling him and he opened up his mouth to a big ol' silly baby grin and I realized the bottom two teeth have made an appearance! Luckily he hasn't seemed too agitated by the whole process and slept better the 3 nights prior to the teeth appearing than he had...well in his entire 6 months of life. I have to admit it made me sad for a split second...I want to freeze time and keep him, well, my baby(I will keep the sleeping though).

No comments:

Post a Comment