Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The sickies strike again!


I had just been thinking it had been about 4 months since Maya was last sick, fever sick. We tend to get a fever every 3 or 4 months and it's always ugly...ugh. The poor girl doesn't bat an eye at a cold but a fever is awful with her. We got home from Target and she proceeded to have a melt down. When she calmed down I noticed that blank look in her eyes and though 'oh oh!' Sure enough it was 100.4 and 101.2 an hour later. She changed in to her favorite Tink nightgown, I gave her some Tylenol, and she snuggled on the couch the rest of the day with her Tink blanket and princess pillow watching movies. Poor girl felt awful. No puking though, that's always my fear. She's only thrown up once and it was only formula (she was 7 months old) but I am pretty much terrified of throw up in general. Now I'm crossing my fingers and toes that we all stay well until long after the holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment