Sunday, February 14, 2010

When I'm a mommy....


Maya is very occupied with the idea of being a Mommmy. She has a small Minnie Mouse and a large Minnie Mouse that she insists are mommy and baby. She likes to take care of baby Minnie all day along. We continually have conversations that go something like this: Maya: "When I'm the mommy and you're the little girl..." Okay so she doesn't get the process, but it's cute. She loves helping, most of the time, and today I caught her on camera helping me feed Owen. This is a daily ritual for both of them and I think he opens his mouth and is much more patient with her than he is with me. Owen loves his big sister!

1 comment:

  1. That is so sweet! Hopefully he remembers these moments... Maya could be in big trouble if he has too many Princess nightgown memories!!

    ReplyDelete